Hey loves ! Super excited about doing this review . Everyone has been talking about this product and I wanted to try it for myself . So , I have been trying it out for the last seven days and I have a list of pros and cons 🙂
The claims are :
• Magnifies and refines pores
•Matches natural skin tones
•Natural seamless finish
I purchased this foundation from cvs for $7.99. It comes in 12 shades , my shade is 355 coconut . The matching powder comes in 8 shades which I did not purchase because they had no color match for me . I like the packaging , wish it had pump though . The formula is on the runny side , but that’s not bad .
• it blends very well
•it dries to a matte finish !
•does not take long to set
•coverage is amazing !
•touches up very well
• Didn’t blur my pores without the aid of a facial primer . Even after that my pores were a little visible
• when I didn’t use a facial primer the foundation seemed to sink into my pores .
• I wore this foundation all day . After 7 hrs , that’s when oil started to come through . My forehead , nose , and where my pores are were shiny .
• They don’t have enough color selection for darker skin tones . The powders darkest shade was a shade lighter than me . In The foundation my shade was the darkest , someone with a darker skin tone would not find Color match .
So over all , the foundation did touch up well . As long as you touch it up with powder it should be fine 🙂 I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with this foundation . I don’t often buy Maybelline foundation because I haven’t really liked many in the past ,but this product I would repurchase 🙂
* I have on two layers of the foundation and a no powder in picture above 🙂
To watch a live Demo of how foundation applied : http://youtu.be/XaDtRqBCg48
If you found this post helpful loves , please like , share , and follow 🙂
Thanks for reading !!!!
Let’s be friends ! :