Hey Loves ! I have a short list for my monthly favorites this time around . These are just some items that have been in heavy rotation . I use them just about everyday !
1) NYX Nude matte shadow in Dance the tides .
2) NYX nude matte shadow in Blame it on midnight .
* Both of these colors are good to do a natural eye look. They are also good as a high light color , or a transition color.
3) MAC Pro Longwear foundation in NC50 . It’s medium to full coverage and it give you a flawless look .
4) L’oreal true march powder in C8 cocoa . It’s a great everyday powder that you can wear with or without foundation .
5) NYX blush in cinnamon . This is such a good summer color . It’s just enough color and as , always you can build the color to get a look that is intense as you like .
6) L’oreal true match concealer in medium/deep . This stuff is super easy to blend . Has little to no creasing .
7) Facial polishing mask charcoal &black sugar by freeman . This stuff is my jam ! It exfoliates your skin and leaves it feeling so soft . It’s one of the best facial mask that I have every tried .
8) MAC powder blush in Blunt matte. I use this for my contour color instead of a bronzer . I’m a brown girl so this is a perfect color that I can use . It is not harsh and does not make me look dirty.
9) Maybelline eyestudio gel liner in Blackest black. This is my go to eye liner of the moment . This is my first gel liner and I love it ! It goes on very smooth , and is very pigmented .
Just a few things :
* If you enjoyed this post please follow and like 😀
*As always I want to hear from you ! Please comment below .